What is Crowdlending?
- Often called peer-to-peer lending, sometimes abbreviated to P2P lending, is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online platforms that match lenders directly with borrowers.
- 3circlefunding provides an alternative social funding channel that facilitates the intermediation of Social Lending Loans – Crowdlending. Lenders can fund individuals’ and business borrowers’ loans on the platform. These loans are for a specific amount, repaid in regular payments over a set period of time (specified repayment schedule) with a fixed interest rate. (Businesses have the option of an interest only payment period before making both interest and repayment of the loan.)
3circlefunding Beneficial Services
- Perform identification and verification of individuals and business borrowers
- Execute a credit check of borrowers and assign an indicative credit rating
- Facilitate electronic exchange of loan agreement contracts
- Collection, receipt, and distribution of loan repayments from borrowers
- Management and apportionment of monthly repayments to lenders
- Provide a Secondary selling market for the sale and purchase of Crowdlending loan parts before maturity
Operational Effectiveness – Reduced Costs for Users
3circlefunding offers Crowdlending services entirely online. Therefore, 3circlefunding runs with lower overheads and operating costs and provides these services more competitively and cost effectively than traditional financial institutions.
As a result of operational effectiveness, borrowers can borrow money at lower interest rates whilst lenders often earn higher returns compared to other savings and investment products offered by mainstream financial institutions. 3circlefunding apply a listing fee for the loan application process and credit checking the borrowers and a service fee for providing the match-making on the platform. Transparency of the fees can be accessed
- The loan interest rate percentage, duration (1-60 months) and amount are fixed by the borrower
- An indicative credit rating is applied by 3circlefunding on the basis of analysis of the borrower’s credit history.
- Successful loan applications are then posted on the platform for lenders to assess and fund directly.
- Autoinvest enables lenders to set-up automatic bids by predefining investment criteria.
- All liability and investment decisions are at the lenders own choice and discretion.
Last updated: 2018-10-22